Yuzno.com

payday loans

Archive for the 'Future Projects'

Kogas proposes to build mini LNG plant in Sakhalin

Interfax cited Mr Chang Seon Lee general director of LLC Kogas Vostok a Kogas subsidiary based in Khabarovsk as saying that South Korea Kogas has made a proposal to Russia to build three mini LNG plants in Primorye, Khabarovsk Territory and Sakhalin Island. Mr Lee is in Sakhalin as part of a business mission that [...]

Monday, October 24th, 2011

Sakhalin authorities mull second LNG plant by 2020

An expected increase in gas production from the Sakhalin projects in Russia's Far East will make it expedient to build a second liquefied gas production plant in Sakhalin Island by 2020, apart from the planned expansion of the existing LNG capacities, Sakhalin governor Alexander Khoroshavin said Tuesday.

Wednesday, September 28th, 2011

Gazprom Opens Pipeline to Sakhalin

Russian state owned natural gas firm Gazprom in the presence of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has opened a multi-billion dollar undersea natural gas pipeline from Sakhalin island to Russia’s Pacific port of Sakhalin.

Monday, September 12th, 2011

Rosneft Increases APG Utilization To 95% At Sakhalinmorneftegaz

On June 30, RN-Sakhalinmorneftegaz LLC launched a booster compressor station (BCS) and gas treatment facilities at the Odoptu-More deposit.
The launch of the BCS will boost associated petroleum gas (APG) utilization at the Odoptu-More deposit and generally across Sakhalinmorneftegaz to 95% from July 2011.

Saturday, July 2nd, 2011

BP to Remain in Sakhalin Project

BP PLC will remain in the Sakhalin project in Russia despite the joint venture's decision to temporarily stop drilling work on the gas fields.
BP is exploring the area through Elvaryneftegas, in which it owns a 49 % stake. Rosneft, the Russian oil group, owns the remaining 51%.

Wednesday, March 5th, 2008

Sakhalin Presents Its Investment Projects at Exhibition in France

Konstantin STROGANOV, the first vice-Governor of the Sakhalin Area held a working meeting on Sakhalin exposition at the international exhibition of private real estate in Cannes, RIA PrimaMedia was informed in the Department of Information Policy of the Area Administration.

Sunday, March 2nd, 2008

Copyright © 2017 Yuzno.com | Yuzno.com is supported by WP + USB. Designed by milo.
| News RSS | Comments RSS.